Effective Communication Training
Business communication shares information between /among stakeholders, staffs and customers within or/and outside the organization regarding the services they provide for commercial benefit of the organization. Business communication involves constant flow of information. Good business communication means your message is being sent and those receiving it clearly understand it in it’s entirely. Because of this, they are more likely to respond to it in a positive manner. When this occurs, it means the message was communicated effectively. A customer who receives poor communication from an employee will most likely have an unfavorable response to a company.
2. Course Content
- Understanding different style of communication
- Common communication mistakes
- The most effective way to say no
- Giving bad news in a positive way
- Nonverbal communication
- Powerful questioning and listening skill
- Understanding gender differences in communication
- Understanding different personality type and deal with them
- Communication barriers and overcoming them
- Developing effective communication system in organization
- Mastering the art of feedback
- Telephone etiquettes
- Email etiquettes
- Handling difficult communication situations
3. Outcome of Training
- After delivering training program on “Effective Communication “, we expect to achieve outcomes, but not limited to;
Participants will understand different kind of communication styles
Participants will understand email and telephone etiquette
Participants will learn communication barriers and how to overcome them
Participants will learn to deliver bad/negative message in a positive way while maintaining the customer loyalty and goodwill of bank.
Participants will learn to handle difficult client with ease.
Participants will learn people with different personality communicates differently and will know how to deal with different personality
Will learn general communication mistakes and how to improve those mistakes.